Tuesday, May 22, 2012

MONTHLY RECAP POST~ Gray Wide Dress Pants




April 16, 2011 ~Maroon Stud Shirt From CR




Hello Everyone. I can't believe we have one more week and this month will be over with. So that mean its time for a monthly recap. This month I decide to show case my Gray Wide Dress Pants From NYC. I got these for Christmas in 2010 from either my parent or oma.  I have got a lot of use out of them. I have worn them 15 times. Also 15 different ways. I think every woman should own a pair of gray pants in there closet. You can get a lot of use out of them.

HAVE A GREAT TUESDAY EVERYONE. 

12 comments:

  1. Love seeing all the outfits :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree- they are just so versatile and grey is a nice alternative to black- love all the ways you've styled them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look great in pants. You have such beautiful long legs.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! What versatile pants! I can't believe that I don't own a pair of gray dress pants myself!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. great pants and so classy. I like those looks with white tops most of all.

    xoxo Ra

    ReplyDelete
  6. It is fantastic to visit a site like this full of good ideas.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I used to work at ny and co and we had the best colored gray pants, I wish I still worked there so I could get the discount!...or that the old ones still fit

    ReplyDelete
  8. These gray slacks look great in every outfit! That's awesome!

    A Southern Drawl

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the way you created different looks with these pants!

    Lynn
    CARMEN VOGUE

    ReplyDelete

Hello and Thanks so much for stopping by! I truly appreciate every comment and suggestion and they always bring a smile to my face! Have a great day!