Sunday, May 13, 2012

MOTHER'S DAY WORK OUTFIT









REMIX OUTFIT
Black Wide Pants From New York Company~ Christmas Gift From Oma or Parent 
Red Heart Earring Birthday Gift From Scribble(26)
Headband from a Store in Germany
Dr Scholls Shoe From DSW~18.88

Hello Everyone. Happy Mother's Day. 
For today outfit I decide to wear this red shirt. Since it been over a year since the last time I worn it. I was going to belt it but once I looked at my blog post and saw that I had belted it before. I opted for the vest instead. Hints why the vest is not in my outfit picture.



glitter-graphics.com



I HOPE YOU ALL HAVE A GREAT SUNDAY

8 comments:

  1. Red is such a striking colour on you and I like it with the vest!

    ReplyDelete
  2. the vest is a great touch..you look great!!
    I am your newest follower..pls follow back if you can.
    have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for stopping by lovely!!Your vest absolutely match well with the red shirt!!!

    ang-closet365.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the layers! you look great in red.

    http://spinning-threads.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look great in red and I hope you enjoyed your weekend Amy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the red & black combo...hope you had a great weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. love red on you! you look awesome!! and thank you for the congrats!!

    ReplyDelete

Hello and Thanks so much for stopping by! I truly appreciate every comment and suggestion and they always bring a smile to my face! Have a great day!