Friday, May 25, 2012

Pink and Black Friday Work Outfit




REMIX OUTFIT
Black Cami From Target~6.99
Docker Black Carpi From Costco~18.99
Pearl Bobbie Pins From Forever 21~2.80
Necklace Birthday Gift From Janet(Avon-2011)
Pink Flamingo Earring From H&M~ From Germany

Black Sandals From CR ~18.99 ~I got 40% off

Hello Everyone. Happy Friday. It was a super nice day out today. So I decide to wear my black carpi to work.  I also decide to wear this light pink zip up since its been since last June. Since I wore it last. 

Sorry that I haven't been around to your blogs this week. I been spending time with my Hubby watching vampire diaries. 

I HOPE YOU ALL HAVE A GREAT FRIDAY AND WEEKEND.


2 comments:

Hello and Thanks so much for stopping by! I truly appreciate every comment and suggestion and they always bring a smile to my face! Have a great day!