Saturday, May 5, 2012

PINK, WHITE AND BLACK SATURDAY WORK OUTFIT





REMIX OUTFIT
Docker Black Carpi From Costco~18.99 
Pink Flower From Family Dollar Store~1.50
Pink Earring From H&M~ I got them in Germany
 Barrettes~ Not sure where I got it from
Pink Shoe From Target~9.74

Hello Everyone. Happy Cinco De Mayo. I hope you all have a safe and good one. Today I decided to wear this white shirt that has a white flower on it. Instead of wear the white flower. I switched it out for a pink one. For a pop of color. Also then I can wear my pink shoe. Which these shoe are so comfy and prefect for a night of closing at work.

HAVE A GREAT SATURDAY EVERYONE.

8 comments:

  1. loooove the flower, very carrie bradshaw

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is SO pretty Amy! I love the pink flower!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the pink flower and the shoe combo really pretty! Love your blog just stumbled across it! Am your newest follower xx
    www.herlux.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the switching the flower idea! Also cute pink shoes!

    ReplyDelete

Hello and Thanks so much for stopping by! I truly appreciate every comment and suggestion and they always bring a smile to my face! Have a great day!