Wednesday, May 30, 2012

May Monthly Spending and Saving Recap/ 700 Post

Hello All. Today post makes my 700th post. Also it that time again. Where I share with you all what I brought for the month of May. I have gone 51 day with out buying clothes. The longest I have gone is 108 day which was at the being of this year. I also went 64 days with out buying shoe but broke that last month when I brought my pink shoe. I have gotten some new clothes but that was with my pongr winning. Which I still have money to spend from it.  So now on to what I brought for May. Which you can see it wasn't much and most of it was things I needed.

5-9-12 Suave moose From Kroger-2.17~ Needed more do to I ran out. Also was mad that the same day I got it there was Kroger coupon sitting at MIL Peg's house for me. Where the was a Suave coupon in there for 2 dollars off. So I have that for next time.
5-9-12 Undies From VS- 10.50 but had a FREE undies coupon. (I love these Coupons)
5-9-12 Strawberry and Champagne body spray From VS. 12.00-10.00 coupon= 2.00~ Needed some more and with the coupon it made it a great time to buy
5-15-12 Cotton Balls From Kroger~ Needed them. I used them to put nail polish remover on.
5-18-12 Blank cards From Walmart~ 97 cent ~ Didn't need them but for the price I couldn't pass them up. Plus I send a lot of Birthday card out. 

Total~ 6.14
Saving~ 994.05


 Total Spending for the Year
January-158.66
February-13.89
March-136.32
April-28.49

Total Saving for the Year
January- 404.02
February-555.40
March-647.65
April-800.38

HAVE AN AMAZING WEDNESDAY



14 comments:

  1. I love reading your savings posts, it inspires me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice to read your saving posts x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on 51 days with no shopping - wish I could do that!

    Annie
    The Other Side of Gray

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wooow...
    I would love me some Victoria's secret, too!
    xo.
    http://fromhatstoheels.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on you 700th post!!

    Jayme & Mendi @ Her Late Night Cravings

    ReplyDelete
  6. I definitely need to be taking a page from your book and doing more saving. I am taking two graduate classes this summer and that is taking a huge chunk of my savings.

    Congrats on the 700th post.

    Sunny Days and Starry Nights

    ReplyDelete
  7. I didn't spend any money this month For beauty

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awesome Amy. I am so bad at saving!

    ReplyDelete
  9. wow! way to go!! that's awesome

    xo,

    wardrobe girls

    www.wardrobesimetandliked.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. wow. that's amazing. i could not do this. haha. ever.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I need to learn some of your saving and spending habits because, girl, you have it down to a science. Great job!

    http://www.glamkittenslitterbox.com/
    Twitter: @GlamKitten88

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow, Amy! That is fantastic! I really need to learn from you. I've cut way back but haven't been able to resist buying clothes that come in to my store. Sigh... Great job!

    http://theclosetintervention.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Hello and Thanks so much for stopping by! I truly appreciate every comment and suggestion and they always bring a smile to my face! Have a great day!