Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Taupe and Coral Wednesday Work Outfit





REMIX OUTFIT
White Tee Shirt From Aéropostale~ 3.99 on Clearance
Sweetheart Skinny Jeans From Old Navy~ 18.53 
ORGANI NK FASH JWLRY~19.99 C/O Kmart
Earring Gift From MIL Peggy
Barrette From Ultra~2.00 
BCBG Taupe and Coral Sandals From DSW~12.22

Hello Everyone. Today I want to wear my new sandals. Last Thursday I mark these BCBG sandal down to 30% off. They are normal 24.95. So with 30% off with the clearance price and my discount brought them down to 12.22. So I knew I had to get them. Plus I knew I had this taupe tank and a coral necklace.  I put them on hold on Thursday and plan to buy them on Friday but that didn't happen due to my mom went in the hospital. Shoe shopping wasn't on my brain at that time. So when I went in to work on Sunday I find them back in clearance. They were the last pair. So they were meant to be mine.

Update on my mom. She should be getting out of the hospital sometime this week. She doing a lot better now. 

I HOPE YOU ALL HAVE A GREAT WEDNESDAY. 

10 comments:

  1. I am glad to hear your mom is doing better Amy! DSW just opened up in downtown and I went in over the weekend. They have gucci shoes...ahhh!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice look ;)

    http://alovelystyle.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute and simple is the way to go. Love it!

    http://www.glamkittenslitterbox.com/
    Twitter: @GlamKitten88

    ReplyDelete
  4. love that casual chic!

    xo,

    wardrobe girls

    www.wardrobesimetandliked.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG a pair of BCBG sandals for just 12.22 that's such a score!!!!! I wish I can find deals like this in Vancouver ;) btw you look awesome in the outfit

    ang-closet365.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  6. Glad your mom is doing better Amy. Great by as well

    ReplyDelete
  7. cute! I love the sparkles!
    Great to hear the update on your Mum too! xx

    ReplyDelete

Hello and Thanks so much for stopping by! I truly appreciate every comment and suggestion and they always bring a smile to my face! Have a great day!