Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Shop My Closet Party: Detroit


Hello Everyone. So today I want to share with you all. An event that I got Invite to and will be going to. I haven't decide if I'm going to sale my clothes yet at Shop my Closet yet. If you want to sell your clothes there is a fee of 25.00 to buy a table to use during the event. This is a free event. Great thing about it is you don't have to be a blogger to join in the fun. It is open to everyone to join in and have fun.

I hope that some of my Michigan bloggers will be able to make it out to this event. I would love to meet you.



Shop My Closet Party FACEBOOK.
Shop My Closet TWITTER

Disclaimer: I'm not getting paid in any way to write this. I just want to get the word out there about this FREE Event. 

P.S. All the image and yourtube are From Shop My Closet Party

I HOPE YOU ALL HAVE A GREAT WEDNESDAY. 

6 comments:

  1. This is a great idea! I need to clean out my closet...bad!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the lovely comment <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. honey thanks for your lovely comment on my blog- would you like to follow each other?
    A
    xx
    http://epiquemoi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Hello and Thanks so much for stopping by! I truly appreciate every comment and suggestion and they always bring a smile to my face! Have a great day!