Monday, May 21, 2012

Cedar Point


Hello Everyone. Today I want to show you some picture that I took at Cedar Point. I went there Saturday to pick up my Season pass. Hubby and me didn't ride to many ride due to the wait for the ride were outrages. We are going back in July for my birthday weekend. Which I can't wait. We plan on buy an express pass that get you on the rides faster. It is a 50 dollar extra fee but it will be worth it. Also we are going to go to soak city. Which I have never been too. Over all cedar point was fun.  We did a lot of walking and had a great time spending time with each other. 

I was a little upset that we missed the light show but we will get to see it in July. We only spent 8 hours there. Due to I had to be at work at  8:30 in the morning on Sunday and its a 3 hour drive to get home. 

I will be stopping by blog today and tomorrow to get all caught up with you all. 

I HOPE YOU ALL HAVE A GREAT MONDAY. 

6 comments:

  1. nice pics.
    i follow u follow me?

    I ask u if vote MY FREE CHOICE here https://www.facebook.com/Sarenza.it/app_388904767806969 ..is very important for me and u can win a shoes!

    kiss
    Erika

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow, that looks like so much fun! Glad you had a good time and that you'll get to go back in July. :) Have a great week!

    Mendi & Jayme @ Her Late Night Cravings

    ReplyDelete
  3. So much fun! Summer time is so perfect for such visits! Hope you are having a wonderful day!
    -Jyoti
    Style-Delights Blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great post: I like your random pictures so much!!
    What about following each other? Cosa mi metto???
    Win a wonderful long dress from Shabby Apple

    ReplyDelete

Hello and Thanks so much for stopping by! I truly appreciate every comment and suggestion and they always bring a smile to my face! Have a great day!