Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Flower Bow Tie Wednesday Work Outfit




REMIX OUTFIT
Black Wide Pants From New York Company~ Christmas Gift From Oma or Parent

Barrettes From Target

Flower Stud Earring From CR~4.00
Black Steve Madden Heaven Flats From DSW~27.96

Hello Everyone. So today it's cold a rainy out. So I decide that I was going to wear a bright color today. To cheer me up. Since the weather isn't so great. So I decide to wear this blue top. The last time I wore it was 4 month's go. Then I looked throw my scarf and find this red and blue flower scarf. That the blue match my shirt perfectly. So I decide to wear that too. It probably been 4 month since I wore a scarf as a bow tie. 

Thanks you all for the Congrats on yesterday post.

I HOPE YOU ALL HAVE A GREAT WEDNESDAY. 

14 comments:

  1. Love the color of the top!


    Thank you thats so sweet of you!

    Stop by soon!

    X
    / L from sweden

    hhtp://isbla.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your bow looks super cute with this outfit.

    http://www.glamkittenslitterbox.com/
    Twitter: @GlamKitten88

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great outfit for a gloomy day ! Its gloomy here also, but not cold like you -- have a great day.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You tied a great bow on that blouse!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the colors used in this outfit! The bow adds a nice touch!

    Lynn
    CARMEN VOGUE

    ReplyDelete
  6. Interesting bow tie. I love how it adds a little something extra to that great shirt!

    Sincerely,
    Sabrina

    ReplyDelete
  7. i love the flower bow - such a fun happy print!

    ReplyDelete

Hello and Thanks so much for stopping by! I truly appreciate every comment and suggestion and they always bring a smile to my face! Have a great day!