Thursday, May 17, 2012

GREY,YELLOW AND BLACK WORK OUTFIT




REMIX OUTFIT
Yellow Cami From Forever 21~2.50
Black Gap Skinny Pants Christmas Gift From Oma or Parents
Earring Not Sure Where They Came From
Necklace From Target~1.00
Headband From The PX~2.99
Gotta Flurt Shoe Gift From Hubby for my Birthday~ 13.00 from DSW

Hello Everyone. So I woke up today and it was 39 out. It has now warmed up to 50. They are saying the highest it will get is 60. So I decide since the weather can't make its mind up. That I would wear this thin sweater to work today. I put the yellow cami under it for a pop of color. Over all I'm not feeling this outfit but I'm comfortable so its 
ok. 

I HOPE YOU ALL HAVE A GREAT THURSDAY. 

14 comments:

  1. i LOVE gray and yellow together. and i hate when it starts out cold then gets like 30 degrees warmer! so hard to dress for

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great look! I'm really loving grey at the moment, goes with everything and it's not as harsh as black so it's ok for the warmer weather!

    Emma xo
    www.fluffandfripperies.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. As long as you're comfortable, that's all that matters. :) I do love gray and yellow together. I think it might pop more if the yellow were brighter in this case, but you do look adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very trendy and comfy! Love ur necklace! Hope you are having a wonderful day!
    -Jyoti
    Style-Delights Blog

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your so trendy and awesome...
    Love the look.

    chunkyfunkymonkeyz.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. A casual classic!

    Thanks that so sweet of you!

    Stop by soon!

    X
    / L from sweden

    htt://isbla.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the sneakers!

    Lynn
    CARMEN VOGUE

    ReplyDelete
  8. nice!
    xo
    MOSAMUSE


    http://www.MOSAMUSE.com
    http://www.facebook.com/MosaMuse

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love this color combo, and those sneakers!

    Annie
    The Other Side of Gray

    ReplyDelete

Hello and Thanks so much for stopping by! I truly appreciate every comment and suggestion and they always bring a smile to my face! Have a great day!