Thursday, May 31, 2012

Last Work Outfit For May/ A&A Thursday




REMIX OUTFIT
Grey Cami From Target~ 2.00 on Clearance
Grey Wide Pants From New York Company~ Christmas Gift From Oma or Parent 
A Necklace Birthday Gift From Scribble 
Earring From Target
Flats From CR-14.99

Hello Everyone, So its kind cool out today. Therefor I decide to wear my peach cardigan to stay warm. I wanted to wear my silver flip flop but I need to paint my toe nails. I plan on doing that tomorrow.

Yesterday we went house hunting and find another house we liked. So we are going tomorrow to go back and look at the one house we like on Sunday that way we can decide what we want to do.

Now on to Awkward and Awesome Thursday. Which I don't have much.


Awkward
~ Running my toe over with the shopping cart at Kroger

Awesome
~ Having tomorrow off. I can't tell you the last time I have a Friday off.

HAVE AN AMAZING THURSDAY

15 comments:

  1. Love the peach cardigan!! And ouch on your toe, that happened to me once too, must hurt!

    ang-closet365.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  2. hope ur toes feels better
    xo
    MOSAMUSE.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. you won my clear shampoo giveaway!!
    please send your name and address to elleseesyou@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay for Fridays off- enjoy your day! Love the colour of this cardigan and good luck with househunting- I'm glad to be done with it (now we have to sell our condo and move!)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this sweater on you! And having a friday off ---what a treat!

    A Southern Drawl

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your pants!

    Thank you thats so sweet of you!

    Sto by soon!

    X
    /L from sweden

    http://isbla.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. cute outfit, so elegant !! :)
    dear what about to follow each other? :)
    xx
    Veronica
    http://in-the-jungle-of-fashion.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Enjoy the day off Amy. I hope it's warmer in MI than it is in IL...I am wearing a sweater and trench today :(

    ReplyDelete
  9. I wish you were getting the weather I am! I like the peach on you!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely cardigan! ;)

    http://themadcreationist.blogspot.it/

    Kisses from Italy

    Giuseppe

    ReplyDelete

Hello and Thanks so much for stopping by! I truly appreciate every comment and suggestion and they always bring a smile to my face! Have a great day!