Monday, May 14, 2012

DRESS OVER JEANS WORK OUTFIT




REMIX OUTFIT
Sweetheart Skinny Jeans From Old Navy~ 18.53 
White Belt From Target~3.74
Necklace From Target~ .84 Cent
White Peace Earring Birthday Gift From Scribble(26)
Light Purple Bow Headband From Target~1.00
Purple and White Flats From Payless~ 22.99

Happy Monday Everyone. Today I decide to wear this purple dress. I was going to wear it a few months ago with purple legging like I have in the past. Only thing is I didn't feel comfortable in it. So today I decide to try wear jeans under it. Which I totally like this look. Also I'm comfortable wear it.  Also I look at it this way. There no true fashion rule. So make your own rules.

HAVE A GOOD MONDAY. 

14 comments:

  1. I like this. I can never pull it off, it always look bulky, but you did it perfectly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute dress!

    Jayme & Mendi @ Her Late Night Cravings

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute dress!!! Once again thank you for the beautiful comment :) I just realize I am not your follower yet I've been check out your blog quite often!!! But I am now :)

    ang-closet365.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  4. totally cute!! I wish I could wear jeans to work :(

    www.closetvoyage.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Exactly - make your own rules! You did a great job remixing! Also, I'm hosting a giveaway on my blog - a cute silver pair of earrings! Check it out here...I think you'll like it. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's a great way to wear a dress like that.It suits your body type.

    ReplyDelete
  7. great this look honey, i really love itttt!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. i love a skirt over jeans. it's very functional. i often do it with Princess Sparkles because it's very helpful for when she wants to wear a dress to school!

    http://spinning-threads.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. gerat look! love the skirt over jeans on you

    ReplyDelete

Hello and Thanks so much for stopping by! I truly appreciate every comment and suggestion and they always bring a smile to my face! Have a great day!