Saturday, November 24, 2012

Black and Blue Saturday Work Outfit




 REMIX OUTFIT
 Black Long Sleeve From The Px
 Black Gap Skinny Pants Christmas Gift From Oma or Parents
Earring From Target~.75 cent
Blue Headband From a Store in Germany
Bare Traps Boots From DSW~ Gift From Hubby 

 Hello Everyone. I hope you all are doing good. I will try to make it around to reading your blog after work today and tomorrow. If I don't get to them over the weekend. I will for sure be stopping by on Monday. Thanks again for reading and leaving me comments on my blog. It truly means a lot to me.

For today work outfit. I woke up and decide I wanted to wear my poncho today to work. This time wearing it. I decide to go with a long sleeve shirt. Since it been super cold here. Also it was snowing last night. So that mean the holiday season is in full swing now.

I HOPE YOU ALL HAVE A GREAT SATURDAY.   

17 comments:

  1. Cute.
    Thanks for visting my blog.
    Your visits make my days sweeter.
    Take me To Tarah

    ReplyDelete
  2. looking casual and chic! that poncho looks so comfy :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the poncho!! Could you please consider following each other? www.shineonbyandrea.blogspot.com Twitter:@shineonbyandrea

    ReplyDelete
  4. That scarf/poncho is amazing, love the colour!
    but oh gosh, your blog,... it's so fab, like srsly!
    Naturally, I followed you haha :)
    mind checking out my blog too and maybe, follow back? :)
    Anyways, have a great day love!
    xoxo
    J.
    >http://www.fabulosis.blogspot.be

    ReplyDelete
  5. cool poncho :)
    http://she-is-the-1.blogspot.ch/

    ReplyDelete
  6. inspiring!like your blog!check mine if you want!want to follow each other?thanks

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOVE your blue poncho

    http://georginagoodman.blogspot.co.uk
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. THAT PONCHO IS GORGEOUS!!! I REALLY WANT ONE........I really wish I could experience the cold!!
    Much Love
    Chari T (deep fried stilettos)xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Hello and Thanks so much for stopping by! I truly appreciate every comment and suggestion and they always bring a smile to my face! Have a great day!