Wednesday, November 21, 2012

THANKSGING EVE WORK OUTFIT




 REMIX OUTFIT
Earring From CR-4.00-40% off
 Flower Glass Necklace Gift From MIL Peggy
 Barrette From Ultra~2.00
  
Hello Everyone. So this morning my alarm clock didn't go off. Thankfully Hubby had his set for 6:30. So when his went off and I saw what time it was. I was like crap I had 1 hour to shower, get dress, make lunch's and take Priscilla on a walk. Lucky I had my clothes pick out. So I didn't have to waste time figuring that out. I only pull my clothes out the night before I work if I have to work early just for the reason if I happen to walk up late. 

I decide last night I want to wear this beige cardigan today. Since its been 7 month since I have worn it last. I also have this cardigan in black. Which I get a lot of use out of the black. Also with these cardigan I couldn't pass up the 14.99 price tag on them . When I got them a few year ago.   After I decide to wear the cardigan. I decide to wear this sequin tank under it. Since it been 3 month since I wore it last.

I HOPE YOU ALL HAVE A GREAT THURSDAY AND HAPPY THANKSGIVING.  

10 comments:

Hello and Thanks so much for stopping by! I truly appreciate every comment and suggestion and they always bring a smile to my face! Have a great day!