Thursday, November 29, 2012

November Monthly Spending and Saving/ A&A Thursday

11-5-12 Bio True Multipurpose Solution From Kroger Normal 9.99- 1.50 coupon=8.49~ DID NEED
11-8-12 Candy Cane Scarf From Dollar Tree-1.00~ DIDN'T NEED
11-8-12 Snowman Scarf From Dollar Tree-1.00~ DIDN'T NEED
11-17-12 Body wash From Kroger Normal 4.99 on sale for 3.00~DID NEED
11-29-12 Sharpie Maker 2 pack From Target~1.64~ DID NEED~ To address some packages

Total~15.13
Saving~5,198.36

Hello Everyone. It time for my monthly spending recap. Which this month I did very good. I still have been going strong and not buying clothes or shoe. I did by the two holiday scarf which I didn't need but I could walk away from them for a dollar. They are to cute. I know I will get my use out of them this year and times to come.
 
Have gone 
118 days with out buying clothes 
  123 days with out buying shoe~ Only have 7 more day to go until I hit my goal of 130.

Total Spending for the Year
January-158.66
February-13.89
March-136.32
April-28.49
May-6.14
June-0.00
July-132.96
August-31.98
September~ 6.98
October~ 47.95

Total Saving for the Year
January- 404.02
February-555.40
March-647.65
April-800.38
May-994.05
June-1,235.85
July-1,890.54
August- 3,471.54
September~ 3,752.95
October~  4,053.76
Since I miss  awkward and awesome last week I'm doing it this week.
 
Awkward
~Hitting my head on the car as I was getting in it.
 ~Think I need to lock my locker at work and turn around to see I already did it. When I could find my lock.
Awesome
~Getting an amazing package from Nicole of NYC on my Mind.
~Getting my dress in the mail for a review. (which will be up in a couple weeks)
~Getting my First Christmas Card in the Mail
~ Winning Pongr Thanksgiving Contest.  
 
HAVE A GREAT THURSDAY

15 comments:

  1. I love fashion but I am not an impulsive buyer. I like having a budget too. I get hit on my head all time while entering a car. Made me smile :)

    xx
    Heel in Mint

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow good job!

    www.modernsuburbanites.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow, this is so amazing, well done! :)

    I would like to invite you to my giveaway:
    $500 FIRMOO GIVEAWAY!
    (sunglasses & prescription glasses)


    hope you have a fab day gorgeous! ~ XO

    ReplyDelete
  4. cool!! great job :D

    katslovefashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great post!!!Following u immediately..:)Follow me back? :P

    xxx

    Angie

    chasingkitesbyangie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. that's great that you're keeping up with those things! :) good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such cute items!!
    Thank you for your lovely respond, sorry for my delayed visit!

    Stop by soon!

    http://isbla.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great job ^^ Interesting post :)

    XoXo

    http://breakfastinthefrontrow.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  9. You've done so well this year with your savings Amy!

    ReplyDelete
  10. WISH YOU A LOVELY WEEKEND SWEETIE!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love your awkward and awesome posts.
    much love
    Chari T(deep fried stilettos)xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Hello and Thanks so much for stopping by! I truly appreciate every comment and suggestion and they always bring a smile to my face! Have a great day!