Monday, November 12, 2012

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BETHANY

Cake I made, Bethany(picture from last Christmas) and 2 shirts from Oma


Today is my little sister birthday. Happy Birthday Bethany.
Last night she came over with my parent to celebrate her 23rd birthday. I made her Chicken fajita. Since she request to have it.  I also made her a white cake with vanilla frosting. Which my mom helped decorate it.

My sister got a new bike for my mom and dad. I brought her purple converse shoe. Since her favorite color purple and she love converse. Then my Oma mails her 2 new shirts which is feature up above.

Over all my sister had a great birthday. It was tons of fun visiting with my family. I can't wait to Thanksgiving for them all to come back again to my house. Which I'm hope it won't take me 8 years to cook the turkey this year.

I HOPE YOU ALL HAVE A GREAT MONDAY

14 comments:

  1. happy birthday! <3
    you can visit my blog, I posted about birthday too!

    sweet and sugars,
    Dias

    ReplyDelete
  2. happy birthday to your sister!

    Jessica
    http://www.jumpintopuddles.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Bday to your sister!!

    Jayme & Mendi @ Her Late Night Cravings

    ReplyDelete
  4. aww happy birthday to your sister! :)

    katslovefashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mmm that cake looks yummy, good job! Happy B-day Bethany!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy B-day for your sister!!!! Family meetings are precious...http://styleidoscope.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete

Hello and Thanks so much for stopping by! I truly appreciate every comment and suggestion and they always bring a smile to my face! Have a great day!