Thursday, November 8, 2012

BBCA Recap Post/A&A THURSDAY



Hello All, So if you readied my blog last month you know I hosted my 1st blog link up. Which was BBCA(Blogging For Breast Cancer aWEARness). Which was to wear pink for a day in October to get the word out there about breast cancer. I wore pink for 31 days last month. I only have 25 of my outfit picture posted above. On my Facebook page you can see all the outfit that I wore. I would have to say Day 10,13 and 14 were my favorite outfit that I wore during BBCA. Also during BBCA I hit my 400 remix outfit. 

Also my friend got her Mammogram result back. Which her breast cancer didn't came back. Which that was one thing to celebrate this month and also why I do BBCA. 

You can go check out my Featured blogger post to see how other blogger help out with BBCA to by wearing. Thanks again to everyone who join in on BBCA. Also a speical Thanks go to Melissa of A Working Mom's Closet. For letting me host BBCA this year.

Tell me what you favorite outfit was during BBCA.

 Awkward
~ Falling asleep with my glasses on and waking up in the middle of the night to take them off

 Awesome
~ That I have my Christmas card almost filled out
~Signed up for my first blog swap. Which is a Christmas Card Exchange Hosted by Sunny Days and Starry Nights.
 ~ Got my Target Beauty Bag in the Mail.

 

I HOPE YOU ALL HAVE A GREAT THURSDAY.

18 comments:

  1. I liked your pink dress with the black belt. Glad to hear your friend's cancer hasn't come back.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all the pink! Great outfits!
    I got my Target beauty bag in the mail too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. you did such a great job keeping up with this!

    Jessica
    http://www.jumpintopuddles.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow!!! What a great way to support such a major cause(Cancer) I liked the outfit with the pink sweater and the black tights). I'm glad I found your blog, keep up the great work!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I mean the black and white top with the pink tights And the black boots:-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. It is a lot of work keeping your blog going everyday! Great job.

    Erin


    thefashionfairyblog@blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. you did so good on this - such a great month of clothes :D
    Xo Megan

    ReplyDelete
  8. My bestie rose is all about the cause!
    Great post!
    Love that you have all your outfits together in this...
    Pink is surely ur color !!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely outfits! Great collage ^^

    XoXo

    http://breakfastinthefrontrow.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  10. I LOVE YOUR BLOG!!!! I adore it!!! I'm following you now!!! Visit me and follow back???
    Much Love
    Chari T (deep fried stilettos)xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  11. You did a great job with wearing pink every day!

    xo, Yi-chia
    Always Maylee

    ReplyDelete
  12. you did such a great job. congrats

    ReplyDelete
  13. Amy, you did such a good job wearing Pink every day. I had at least 10 outfits incorporating Pink during October. It was for such a good cause.

    Thank you for the Fashion Challenge. It was Fun!! And thanks for including me on your round-up, as well. =)

    ReplyDelete

Hello and Thanks so much for stopping by! I truly appreciate every comment and suggestion and they always bring a smile to my face! Have a great day!