Thursday, November 15, 2012

Gingham Thursday Work Outfit




REMIX OUTFIT
 Light Blue Cami From Forever 21~2.50
 Flirt Boot Cut Khaki From Old Navy~26.94
Earring From CR-4.00
   Ribbon From A Pack of Washcloths From Target that I brought~Free
 Ugg Brown Boots Birthday Gift From Hubby From DSW(This Year)

Happy Thursday Everyone. I can't tell you how many time I change this morning. All I knew was I want to wear this gingham shirt since it been 3 month since I wore it last. Also I have to wear it with khaki pants since I have always worn it with jeans. The hard part was finding something to go over this shirt. Since it is super thin. I try both of my white cardigans and hated how it looked. So then I put on this jean jacket. Which I liked. Over all I'm not a huge fan for today outfit. Since I ran out of time to get ready for it. I just had to go with it.
I HOPE YOU ALL HAVE A GREAT THURSDAY. 


24 comments:

  1. I love your gingham blouse. It is adorable. I don't own anything with a gingham pattern. I hope I stumble across something to purchase soon.

    Tracy @ Sunny Days and Starry Nights

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the casual feel!

    Thank you so much for your sweet comment!

    New post, stop by soon!

    http://isbla.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have the blue gingham from old navy, but love the mint. I want yellow too

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think it turned out cute! I am just a huge fan of gingham, it's the best print!

    ReplyDelete
  5. great outfit dear, I love your boots...
    kisses
    www.petitgraphie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. pretty jacket :)
    http://she-is-the-1.blogspot.ch/

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like your look dear...the combination is perfect!

    Kisses,
    Miriam
    Fashion Crazy Ball and My Facebook Page

    ReplyDelete
  8. That was the shirt I wished I had bought from old navy! I like this look!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great outfit. I like the jacket :)

    XoXo

    http://breakfastinthefrontrow.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  10. We love gingham!

    Jayme & Mendi @ Her Late Night Cravings

    ReplyDelete
  11. I think your shirt looks cute with the jean jacket!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Those pants look huge on you Amy! I Also read you had to get your wedding band resized!! Keep it up for the holidays I know I always eat way too much!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. cute shirt :)
    http://she-is-the-1.blogspot.ch/

    ReplyDelete

Hello and Thanks so much for stopping by! I truly appreciate every comment and suggestion and they always bring a smile to my face! Have a great day!