Friday, November 23, 2012

Black Friday Work Outfit




  REMIX OUTFIT
Candy Cane Heart Scarf From The Dollar Tree~1.00
 Candy Cane Headband Target~ 2.99 it was part of a 12 piece hair gift~ Christmas 2007
 Jingle Bell Earring From The Px
   Black Steve Madden Heaven Flats From DSW~27.96

Happy Friday Everyone Or as the American call it Black Friday. A few weeks ago I decide to go look around the dollar tree. Well I ended up find this heart candy cane scarf. I was like that will be prefect for black friday work outfit. Since they want us to dress in all black. If you been reading my blogger for some time now. You know I'm not an all black kind of girl. So this scarf was a prefect find to add some color to my outfit. 

This morning I was like what i'm I going to wear in my hair. Then I remember I had this stripe white and red headband. Which looks like a candy cane to. So it went prefect with this outfit to add more color. Also today I got to pull out my jingle bell earring.  I will be wearing these a lot the next couple weeks.

I love this time of year. I plan on putting my Christmas Tree up on Sunday after work.Well wish me luck off to go work and ring people up. 

I HOPE YOU ALL HAVE A GREAT FRIDAY.

7 comments:

  1. You look beautiful!

    X Jenny
    Rocknrollerr.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. cute scarf!

    Jessica
    http://www.jumpintopuddles.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. That scarf is awesome. Thanks for commenting on my blog. Would you like to follow each other?

    WWW.ROXTHEFOX.COM

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi :) Very nice your blog! Love it! If You want You can go to my blog see if you like ;)
    Maybe we can follow each other :) What do you think?! :)
    Xoxo

    Miss Butterflyyy
    Miss Butterflyyy Facebook

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice outfit! Loving the cute little touch of print to break the all black outfit! xx

    http://rosalindatj.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute scarf and a perfect addition to all black!

    Jayme & Mendi @ Her Late Night Cravings

    ReplyDelete

Hello and Thanks so much for stopping by! I truly appreciate every comment and suggestion and they always bring a smile to my face! Have a great day!