Monday, November 26, 2012

November Monthly Nails

N.Y.C. Nails Color
11-8-12~239 Top Left
11-13-12~ 241Top Right

Rimmel
11-8-12~656 iced honey Top Left

O.P.I.
11-19-12~ Metro Chic Bottom Left
 11-26-12~Ms. Can't be wrong on thumb, middle and pinky finger~ Bottom Right

Wet N Wild
11-19-12 S068 Jewelry Heist Ring Finger~Bottom Left~ Birthday Gift From Camille From I am Never Naked

Nails Inc.
11-26-12~ Magnetic Polish 082 Kensington Palace on index and ring finger~ Bottom Right

Hello Everyone. I Can't believe it time for another round of monthly nails. Where did the month ago?  Someone told me once that when you get older the time fly by. Which it sure has been.
Since I had the day off today. I pulled out all my Christmas stuff and decorated my house. Which man I'm tired now. I normal clean the whole house on my day off but today it not happen due to the Christmas stuff went up. So therefor what I didn't get clean today. Will happen later on in the week.



I HOPE YOU ALL HAVE A GREAT MONDAY.

14 comments:

  1. I love that grey and gold flecked one - it's so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are all great colours, I esp love the green :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great nail colors, the second is my fav
    http://shana-style.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the blue!
    xo
    MOSAMUSE

    www.MOSAMUSE.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Monday hun! I've been sporting the same boring black since SoCal finally felt like having winter 'round here. Your collection is inspiring! Totally into some bordeaux right about now~

    Thank you for stopping by with such awesome feedback love, hope to see you back soon!

    xo-Julie
    Peace. Love. LOL!

    Haute Khuuture Blog

    ReplyDelete
  6. Soooooo beautiful!!!

    Many kisses, my dear <3

    Nicole

    www.nicoleta.me

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the greenish/bluish nail color! Decorating is tiring, I was exhausted after decorating too

    ReplyDelete
  8. I've still got to get my stuff out lol

    ReplyDelete
  9. love love love your nails! all the colors are soo pretty :D

    katslovefashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I absolutely love that N.Y color in the top left corner, its ultra fab... I can't stay away from greens and blues :-)
    Great post!

    ReplyDelete

Hello and Thanks so much for stopping by! I truly appreciate every comment and suggestion and they always bring a smile to my face! Have a great day!