Monday, November 5, 2012

Snake Skin Tights Monday Work Outfit




 REMIX OUTFIT
 Black Cami From Target~6.99
Earring Gift From MIL Peggy
 A Dog Tag Necklace Won From April M Jewelry Cutest Dog Contest
2 Bobbie Pin From the Dollar Tree~ 86 of them for 1.00
Snake Skin Tights From The Gap From Manger M
   Black Steve Madden Heaven Flats From DSW~27.96

Up-close Of my Tights 


 Hello Everyone. I hope you all had a great weekend. Mine was good. I worked the whole weekend. One thing that happen to me over the weekend was I got 8 pairs of tight from my Manger. My manger M was cleaning out her closet and came across 16 pairs of tights that she never worn before. They were all in the package still. She was going to sell them to plato's closet but she decide to let me look at them first. Since she knew that I would love them. Do to I have a love for tights. Since my job is to put out all the new tights to the sale floor.

So she asked me what size I am. Well finds out that the tights were my size. She told me I could go thru the bag and take whatever one I wants. So I told her thank you and end up with 8 pair of new tight. Which one pair is the pair I'm wearing today. Which I typical wouldn't buy a pair of tights like these because I wouldn't have no idea what to wear them with. So it is super nice that I got them as a gift. I couldn't wait to wear them. 

Also Manger M told me she happy to give me the tights because she knows that I will wear them well.
All the tights Manger M gave me. I know have a pair of Hunter green, Orange, Zig Zag Grey/black, Black with gold glitter in them, blue and fishnet ones. Plus the pair I have on today.

 I HOPE YOU ALL HAVE A GREAT MONDAY

19 comments:

  1. lovely wear,lovely week

    http://www.sazistopsecret.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. my post tomorrow has snakeskin in it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love these tights! You totally scored getting all of those from your friend. :-)

    Jayme & Mendi @ Her Late Night Cravings

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's so awesome that you got 8 free pairs of tights! Love the selection with all the colours and great prints too :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm a huge fan of tights ! these snake prints are so cool ! lately I've been using a black leopard print !

    www.universeandyou.com.br

    xoxo from Japan

    ReplyDelete
  6. so cool tights! you looks great
    would you like ot follow each other?
    xoxo Ewa

    ReplyDelete
  7. Snake print is awesome, loving your blog!

    Aimee
    www.new-yorkdoll.blogspot.com

    I'm in the running to win the Curvy Blog award and would love it if you voted for my blog:
    http://blog.navabi.co.uk/en/voting-curvy-blog-award-2012/
    I'm number 133 and would really really really appreciate the support!

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. this iphone cases are gorgeous! and you look so elegant in that outfit :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Loving your snakeskin tights! Your hair looks really pretty too :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you so much!
    Have you liked other one?

    Kiss

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh my goodness that is awesome!! I love tights I have over 20 pairs!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. wow...what a nice gift! i would be so happy to get 8 pairs of free tights. i love all the colors and textures.

    ReplyDelete

Hello and Thanks so much for stopping by! I truly appreciate every comment and suggestion and they always bring a smile to my face! Have a great day!