Monday, November 19, 2012

Monthly Recap: Jean Jacket

July 28, 2012  Calvin Klein Pink Dress

Hello Everyone. For this month recap I bring you my jean jacket. Which I purchase last year at Old Navy. I brought this jacket with my prize money from winning Pongr Fashion Plate Contest. I had been wanted a jean jacket for a long time. So since I won the contest I knew one of the item I was going to buy was a jean jacket. Which I have worn this jacket 12 times all ready. 

Doing this recap was an eye opener to me. I can't belive I have only worn this jacket with khakis and skirt. That is so going to change. Next time I wear this jacket it will not be placed with a skirt, dress or khaki pants. I promise.

I HOPE YOU ALL HAVE A GREAT MONDAY.

13 comments:

  1. I like the july 28th look ^^

    XoXO

    http://breakfastinthefrontrow.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post. I need a jean jacket, I have one but I think my dryer shrunk it (wink, wink). Hopefully I'll find time to look for one this weekend. Wish me luck

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the february outfit.... you gave me so many ideas... Thanks!
    kisses
    www.petitgraphie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the second and last looks, i need a denim jacket in my life, i have none
    http://shana-style.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your denim jacket, it combines with everything! :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. cute khakis!
    xo
    MOSAMUSE

    www.MOSAMUSE.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the looks with a jean jacket! Can't wait to see what else you come up with next time!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Everyone needs a jean jacket in their wardrobe!

    Jayme & Mendi @ Her Late Night Cravings

    ReplyDelete

Hello and Thanks so much for stopping by! I truly appreciate every comment and suggestion and they always bring a smile to my face! Have a great day!