Friday, November 30, 2012

ORANGE AND BLACK FRIDAY




REMIX OUTFIT
 Black Gap Skinny Pants Christmas Gift From Oma or Parents
Necklace Birthday Gift From MIL Peggy
 Earring Birthday Gift From Janet(Avon-2011)
  Barrettes From Ulta~2.00
 Boots From Old Navy~34.50~ I got them for 30% off 2 year.
 
Happy Friday Everyone. Today I decide to wear this orange long sleeve shirt. Which I haven't worn it in over a year. Plus this is my 3rd time wearing it on the blog. To make it a little more dressy. I added the black vest that has a sequin flower on it. Which also haven't been worn in 2 months.  I love how this out turned out. Only problem is it didn't keep me warm at work. 
 
I HOPE YOU ALL HAVE A GREAT FRIDAY AND WEEKEND. 

8 comments:

  1. I Ike to be nice and cozy at work too:)
    Have a great weekend!
    Badbarbara.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a lovely outfit!
    I need your help! Click here here and then on red heart to give me your vote! You can vote once a day!Thank you!
    Win a Love Obsessed $50 gift card!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely outfit ^^

    XoXo

    http://breakfastinthefrontrow.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  4. love how your blog is ready for christmas!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loveee the orange, one of my fav colors this fall!
    Do check out my blog and let me know if u wanna follow each other:)
    Hugs from India
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. That necklace is amazing and I am loving Orange right now. It is also a color that looks good on you.

    ReplyDelete

Hello and Thanks so much for stopping by! I truly appreciate every comment and suggestion and they always bring a smile to my face! Have a great day!