Tuesday, November 13, 2012

WHAT I'M THANKFUL FOR 2012

Hello Everyone. Since Thanksgiving is right around the corner I decide I would share my What I'm Thankful for.
  1. My Loving Family
  2. All my Readers~ Thank so much for take the time out of your busy life to come and read/comment on my blog. It means a lot to me. Also for all your wonderful Support
  3. Food and Water~ with out it we wouldn't be alive
  4. Clothes~ They keep us warmth and makes us look good
  5. Priscilla~ She bring happiness to my life everyday
  6. My Friends Real and Online.~ You guys give my the support when I need it and you know how to make me smile.
  7. My Job~ With out it I wouldn't be able to eat, pay bills or buy cute clothes
  8. My Car~ I have had lived with out a car for a few year. I would walk to and from work. Living in Michigan I need a car because it to cold to walk in the winter months.
  9. My Winter Coat~ To keep me warm.
  10. My health~ I have been very lucky to have good health life so far.
I would love to know what you guys are thankful for.

HAVE A GREAT TUESDAY.

22 comments:

  1. This is sweet! I should consider doing something like this too!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello therе I am ѕo happy I found yοur sіte, I гeally found you by mistaκe,
    while I wаs looking on Google for something еlse, Anywayѕ Ι am here now and wοuld ϳust like to sаy kudos for a rеmarkable post аnd a all round enteгtаining blog (I also love
    the thеme/design), I don?t havе time to геad through it all
    at the moment but I have bοоkmarkеd it аnԁ аlso аddeԁ in уour RSS feeԁs, ѕo when I have time ӏ will be bаcκ to геаd a
    lot morе, Pleasе do keep up thе fantastic ϳo.
    Wedding
    Also visit my website ... Wedding

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great post, Amy! I am very thankful for my family and my health.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww great post!! I feel thankful everyday :) Thank you so so much for the super sweet comment. It really make me mad when I see people leaving hateful comment for no reason. I am so sorry that someone left you such horrible comments. One thing I am glad about is in blogger world, we are very supportive to one another :)

    Hope you have a happy thankgiving!!

    The Closet 365

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your thankful list is so sweet and wonderful. It is so important to be thankful for the great things we have in our life everyday.

    Thanks so much for my package. I just painted my nails with my new nail polish.

    Tracy @ Sunny Days and Starry Nights

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very appropriate and timely post! Very positive. I just realized that I was not an official follower of yours....well I fixed that mistake, I'm your newest follower.

    Erin

    thefashionfairyblog@blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. sweet photos!!
    have a great week!
    xo
    MOSAMUSE

    www.MOSAMUSE.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great thankful list! Have a nice day!

    xoxo

    http://breakfastinthefrontrow.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cute post Amy - such great things to be thankful for :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a great post that's perfect for this time of year!

    ReplyDelete
  11. it's always nice to see that people take time to acknowledge what they are thankful for!! this is a great list.

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is a nice post to reflect and say what we are thankful for. I am thankful for my family and my health. Heather

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi dear nice blog!!! DO you wanna follow each other??
    I'm following you with gfc twitter and Bloglovin!:) Hope you follow me back!

    Another earth pink
    Bloglovin
    Facebook
    Twitter
    Fashiolista
    Pinterest

    ReplyDelete
  14. Ooooh, I loe this post. I am glad that among all those things you are Thankful you mentioned some daily things that many take for granted, like water, food, clothes & having a job.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great list Amy!!

    Jayme & Mendi @ Her Late Night Cravings

    ReplyDelete

Hello and Thanks so much for stopping by! I truly appreciate every comment and suggestion and they always bring a smile to my face! Have a great day!