Friday, November 9, 2012

VEST OVER A SWEATER WORK OUTFIT

 Black Cami From Target ~ 9.99
Black Gap Skinny Pants Christmas Gift From Oma or Parents  
 Black Flower Bobbie Pins From Forever 21~1.50
Nine West Earrings From The Px
 Necklace Gift From Hubby For 1st Anniversary
Boots From Old Navy~34.50~ I got them for 30% off 3 year.

Happy Friday Everyone. I hope you are having a good one. I came home from work to find a sick dog. Priscilla vomited in to place. She seem to be feel better now. I have no idea what made her vomit but I will be keeping my eye on her tonight. 

For today outfit I want to wear a sweater.  So I went to my closet to find one that I haven't worn yet this season and I find this mint green one. It's been 7 month since I worn it last. I also looked at my blog to seen how I have worn it in the past. Which I haven't worn a vest over it. So I decided to layer my vest over it today. Which I really like how this look came out.

I HOPE YOU ALL HAVE A GREAT FRIDAY.  

10 comments:

  1. i love a vest. it always pulls together an outfit!

    http://spinning-threads.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. good to hear that your dog is feeling a little better :) about your look, love the black vest <3

    The Closet 365

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope your dog is better. I know you must be worried about her. I always get so worried about my cat when he is sick.

    Love your outfit. Mint is one of my favorite colors. Plus I love the vest.

    Jessica @ Sunny Days and Starry Nights

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I like that! It looks very streamlined and then a great pop of colour!
    xo
    girlintheyellowdress.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like your sweater ^^

    XoXo

    http://breakfastinthefrontrow.blogspot.com.es

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the Mint color of your sweater. And that headband is so cute. I am a huge headband-lover. I own one so similar to yours actually.

    Enjoy your weekend, Amy.


    <3 Ada.

    ReplyDelete
  7. cute look, dear!

    <3 Melissa
    wildflwrchild.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Hello and Thanks so much for stopping by! I truly appreciate every comment and suggestion and they always bring a smile to my face! Have a great day!