Sunday, January 23, 2011

DID SOMEONE SAY IT IS SCARF DAY AT WORK





REMIX OUTFIT
Navy Blue Jone New York From BJ's~ 7.99
Earring a gift From Peggy(MIL)
Stripe Blue and White Circle Scarf From Target~1.00
Stripe Headband Birthday Gift From My Mom
Flats from Charlotte Russe-14.99

Hello Everyone. First off I want to say sorry I didn't post anything yesterday. Right now I will be working 6 days a week and Saturday will be my only day off. So I will be taking that day and not posting anything. I hope you all understand. Today must have been scarf day at work. Almost everyone was wearing one. It was funny. One girl say why didn't I get the memo. Another girl said I sent out smoke signals you didn't get it. The reason we all were scarf was because it was cold out. It was in the 40's. I was planing on wearing a dress with leggings but once I seen that it was in the 40's. I told myself no way I'm wearing a dress. I also want my hair to be super curly but that didn't happen. I slept in sponge curler and when I took them out this morning. The curlers didn't turn out how I wanted them. Hubby said you did that all for nothing. So he was a little upset by it. There was no way I was going to go to work with my hair looking all crazy. Over all I like how everything come together with today outfit. Also today marks 6 months that I have been blogging for. Which I can't belive its been that long already. 6 more months and it will be a year. I just want to thank everyone who has been following, reading and commenting. It mean a lot to me. 

I HOPE YOU ALL HAVE A GREAT SUNDAY AND GOOD WEEK. 

8 comments:

  1. great scarf !!! and what a great buy !!! and again make up looks great !!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice shoes!!!

    http://jozefinafashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the white cardi- you wear it well.




    much love,
    amy

    hope to hear from you*!
    flyingakite.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute in your black and white stripes!

    It's so disappointing when we work hard on our hair and it doesn't turn out the way we envisioned. I hate that!

    ReplyDelete
  5. OH! There's your dollar scarf! It's way cute, especially for 1 dollar!

    Call Me Ishmael

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks Pamela. I love them and for a 1 dollar. you can't go wrong.

    ReplyDelete

Hello and Thanks so much for stopping by! I truly appreciate every comment and suggestion and they always bring a smile to my face! Have a great day!