Sunday, January 2, 2011

FRIST WORK OUTFIT FOR THE NEW YEAR





Black Tee Shirt From Target~6.00
Pink and Black Lace Skirt From Target Gift From MIL Peg (Thank You)
Earring From H&M Got them in Germany 
Black Tights From Macy's~ not sure how much they are I had them for a few years now
Barrette From Ulta~2.00
Flower Belt From Style~6.99
Tahari Greyson~ DSW Gift from Hubby Early Christmas Gift
Hello Everyone. Today I felt Amazing  in my outfit. I got tons of great complement about my outfit. I got told I look very pretty by tons of co-workers. Also had a co-worker told me she was jealous of me. I have not idea why. Work was very good today. After work I went to Target and they had the Christmas stuff 75% off and I brought The First Christmas in a New house Ornament that I wanted. It was meant to be because there was only one left and it was 2.50. So today Outfit was a Score and I scored at Target today too.What a great way to start the New years off :) Last night Hubby and Me made lasagna for the very first time and it turn out to be very yummy. We had left over so that was lunch and dinner for today. 

I Forget to add that I had a Customer tell me I looked like Betsy Jonson.
I'm In LOVE with this skirt. Can you tell.

Another LOVE Pink lips.
I HOPE YOU ALL HAVE AN AMAZING SUNDAY.

6 comments:

  1. Me too babe! I am in love with your skirt, you look absolutely fantastic! No wonder why she's jealous of you!

    besos,

    ML
    Happy, Happy New Year!

    20 YORK STREET

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE the skirt doll...Happy New Year to you too:)

    Stop by and say Hello:)
    Statements in Fashion Blog♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful skirt! I'd wear it all the time!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the outfit! It looks great! Yes that is a bow tattoo, I love it!

    ReplyDelete

Hello and Thanks so much for stopping by! I truly appreciate every comment and suggestion and they always bring a smile to my face! Have a great day!