Friday, January 14, 2011

Jeans Friday Work Day





REMIX OUTFIT
White Tank Top From Bj's~9.99
Mudd Light Jeans With Pink Thread From The Px~Price forget
Butterfly Hair Clips~Super Old
Earring Christmas Gift From Mom
Shoe Necklace From Forever 21~2.80
Purple and White Flats From Payless~ 22.99

Hello Everyone. Work was So So. I had tons of customer wanting discount for the silliest  thing. One person want a discount because the shoe box was broke. Trusted me I heard tons of them today.  Also the DM was there and I made myself seem like a big ditts. As I was leaving I was Like my name is Amy. He goes I know from the last two visit. He goes my name is Mike. Happy New Year. Great Amy that really is going to get you promotion. So I left work feeling like a goober. Its all good.  So nothing special going on tonight. Just movie night and Hubby playing with Napster. We got it free from Best Buy since we shop there way to much. Also I'm one lucky girl. I came home to dinner made and dish wash.

I wanted to add this these mudd jeans used to be one of my favorite jeans. Until I wore a hole in the pocket. Plus I'm no longer a fan of light wash jeans. 

I HOPE YOU ALL HAVE A GREAT FRIDAY AND WEEKEND.

4 comments:

Hello and Thanks so much for stopping by! I truly appreciate every comment and suggestion and they always bring a smile to my face! Have a great day!