Friday, January 28, 2011

Friday Work Outfit and Some Info





                                                 
Gray Cami From Target~ 2.00 on Clearance
Gray and Blue Stripe 3/4 Sleeve Shirt From The Px
Blue Zip Up From Aeropostale~ Very old 2005
Crystal Jeans From CR~7.49
Earring Handmade By My Cousin
Necklace From Target~1.00
Barrette From Target~ 2.00 
White Heels- Payless

Hello Everyone. Happy Friday. I hope you all are having a good one. I know I'm. It so nice it Friday because that means tomorrow is my day off. I was going to wear the one shirt by it self but wasn't sure if it would be ok for work. So I throw on the zip on because I knew that would make the outfit be fine for work.



What Andie Wear is wanting everyone to wear RED on Fridays in February for Women Heart Disease. 

Also Don't Forget to Vote for Collette From Statement in Fashion  in the E.L.F. Model Contest. 

One more thing A Working Mom's Closet Wants everyone to Post three positive things about yourself on Mondays. Starting on February 7th. 

I HOPE YOU ALL HAVE A GREAT FRIDAY AND WEEKEND. 

5 comments:

  1. ur looking amazing with the hair back like that! love it!<3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for posting about the Fabulous In February thing, and also about Andie's and Collette's things too!

    Hope you had a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want to do the 30 for 30 tooo! You are better at remixing, I hope I can keep up!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Ladies.

    Camille ~ What you wrote means a lot to me.

    ReplyDelete

Hello and Thanks so much for stopping by! I truly appreciate every comment and suggestion and they always bring a smile to my face! Have a great day!