Monday, January 31, 2011

LAST WORK OUTFIT FOR JANUARY






REMIX OUTFIT
Light Blue Tank Top From Target~6.00
White Tank Top From Target~7.00
Black Gap Favorite Dress Pants Gift From Oma or Parent( LOVE THESE PANTS)
Necklace From Target~1.00
Earring Handmade By My Cousin
Ribbon came from Wash clothes From Target
Dr Scholls Shoe From DSW~18.88 

Hello Everyone. I hope you all have a great day. I can't tell you how glad that I'm home now. Mainly because my shoe wear hurting me. They were rubbing up against my toe and making a blister. Which is weird because I have never had problems with these shoe before. Then got home to find out we need more milk after I just went to the store on my way home. I said o well not going back again for milk. Hubby can eat a breakfast sandwich in the morning. I had one customer who kept telling how adorable I look and called  me Princess. So today was a good day.


I HOPE YOU ALL HAVE A GREAT MONDAY.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks Melissa. I did my hair this way the other day and I really liked it.

    ReplyDelete

Hello and Thanks so much for stopping by! I truly appreciate every comment and suggestion and they always bring a smile to my face! Have a great day!