Monday, January 3, 2011

Random Pictures From 2010 That Never Made It to my Blog

12-26-2010 Mom, Austin, Me, Aunt Margo and Oma

12-26-2010  Mom, Austin, Me and Oma

12-26-2010 Family Pic Front Row Austin, Oma and Hubby: Back Row Aunt Margo, Uncle Jimmy, Me, My Dad and My Mom

11-6-2010 Getting Ready For work.

8-24-2010 Hot Curlers.
Photobucket

Priscilla Using My Laptop as a pillow on 12-26-10 (you can see my new PINK mouse too.)


Hello All. Today is normal Monday day. Which is clean house and to go run errands. So I thought I would share some Picture with you that I took that never made it to my blog. Plus I want to show you all the family picture from a week ago. I hope you enjoy this post. 

I HOPE YOU ALL HAVE A GOOD 1ST MONDAY OF THE YEAR.

5 comments:

  1. Great family you have !!! Thanks for sharing and always leaving the sweetest comments

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look happy in every one of these pictures. What more can a girl ask for? :-)

    Call Me Ishmael

    ReplyDelete
  3. Candy~ your Welcome

    Thanks Pamela~ I try to be a happy girl all the time but I do get my days that I'm not.

    ReplyDelete
  4. u look so cute in ur rollers! Looks like u had an awesome holiday! Thanx for making me feel better about my tooth..lol! I look forward to reading ur comments :) Happy holidays beautiful!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Hello and Thanks so much for stopping by! I truly appreciate every comment and suggestion and they always bring a smile to my face! Have a great day!