Thursday, January 13, 2011

Work Outfit For January 13th, 2011


I love this Picture.




REMIX OUTFIT
Black Wide Pants From New York Company~ Christmas Gift From Oma or Parent
Lace White Cami From Old Navy~Hubby got it for me~ 4.50
Necklace Birthday Gift From MIL Peggy 
Earrings Christmas Gift From Mom
Headband From Mejeir 4.99
Tahari Greyson~ DSW Gift from Hubby Early Christmas Gift

Hello Everyone. So today it is in the 40's. Which is super cold for me. I'm not complaining because I know a lot of you have snow. Which I don't miss snow. This girl loves being able to wear flip flops all year long. So since it cold out I decide to remix my BCBG cardigan. Which were a super great find in September 2009. Which my black one has been used tons of time for outfit. I have 3 outfit on my blog with the black on. Also whats great about these cardigan is they are warm but no super thick.  


I HOPE YOU ALL HAVE A GREAT THURSDAY.

6 comments:

  1. lookin' good Ames! Sorry I haven't been checking in as much as usual. It's been one of those weeks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking great as always. I wish it was in the 40s here. It is so cold out and we have about 5 inches of snow. :-(

    ReplyDelete
  3. You know what I noticed my dear? Your MIL seems to give you a lot of fashion gifts!

    Lovely necklace!

    Stay Happy and Positive!

    besos,

    ML


    20 YORK STREET

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like this outfit on you - very nice

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fantastic necklace! Your hair looks really pretty today, Amy!

    Call Me Ishmael

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks Ladies.

    ML~ yes my MIL does give me great gift and I love her. She know what I love.

    ReplyDelete

Hello and Thanks so much for stopping by! I truly appreciate every comment and suggestion and they always bring a smile to my face! Have a great day!