Saturday, January 1, 2011

Favorite Outfit by popular demands.

Here are the Favorite outfit I wear this year 2010. How I did it was I looked at what outfit had the most comment and went for there. The number 1 outfit for the year was A Hat kind of day with 10 Comments. Then Come November 2nd with 10 comments as well. Then I did the 9 comments which there where 4 blog post with 9 comments and then I went to the next.  So I hope you all enjoy these looks and I can't wait to show you all new looks for the year 2011.
Photobucket
Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. I like your favorite outfit Ames but I think MY favorite is Nov. 2nd.
    Happy New Year girl. You bring sunlight and happiness into so many lives. I hope this will continue. <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your favorite outfit too. Very cute, very sassy!

    ReplyDelete

Hello and Thanks so much for stopping by! I truly appreciate every comment and suggestion and they always bring a smile to my face! Have a great day!