Tuesday, January 11, 2011

On the 11 Work Day She Remixed Her Cuff Blazer.






REMIX BLAZER
Black Gap Favorite Dress Pants Gift From Oma or Parent( LOVE THESE PANTS) 
White Cami From Victoria Secret ~ 14.50 or 3/30
Headband From Target~4.99
Key Necklace Christmas Gift From Mom 
Earring from Target 
CL Shoe From DSW for 27.96

Hello Everyone. I hope all are having a great day. I got called in to work early. So I just throw this together. I was going to wear my new Grey pants but I have to think of an outfit for them. Also want to get Grey shoe to for them. Which DSW has so many cute shoe out right now. Also i'm so happy that I haven't been closing. It is so nice to be home early to eat dinner with Hubby and have time to catch up on Bones.  

I have notice that key necklaces are really big right now. Everyone is wearing them. I know my Mom got mine at Walmart and I love it. I love it for being a key plus its a heart. Which I'm really in to hearts.

P.S. THERE WILL BE MORE PICTURE FROM TODAY LOOK ON MY FACEBOOK PAGE. IF YOU WANT TO SEE THEM. 

I HOPE YOU ALL HAVE A GREAT TUESDAY.

6 comments:

Hello and Thanks so much for stopping by! I truly appreciate every comment and suggestion and they always bring a smile to my face! Have a great day!