Saturday, January 15, 2011

Target Dollar Area Rock

So I went to Target to get a couple things. When I looked at the dollar spot and find Circle Scarf. They are so cute and super in right now. For a 1.00 I can so do the trend. So I got a hot pink one. We all know how I LOVE PINK. If you didn't know. Now you do. I also got a white and strip one too. I have a headband that will match I prefect.

Also If you are in the Sephora makeup club. Right now they have some great freebie right now. 

I HOPE YOU ALL HAVE A GOOD SATURDAY.

5 comments:

  1. Great deal!!!! It would be cute to add a pin or flower to it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow how cool! 1$ can't beat that! and they're super cute! can't wait to see a pic of you wearin them! and I agree with Camille, pin or flower added would be adorable

    ReplyDelete
  3. Whoa! Show us a picture of the dollar scarf. I might have to head out to a Target too! :-)

    Call Me Ishmael

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cool picks! You have a nice new design on your blog too :)

    ReplyDelete

Hello and Thanks so much for stopping by! I truly appreciate every comment and suggestion and they always bring a smile to my face! Have a great day!