Wednesday, January 26, 2011

She wore her gray pants to work






REMIX OUTFIT
Gray Wide Pants From New York Company~ Christmas Gift From Oma or Parent 
Black Cami From Target~9.99
Necklace Gift From Hubby For Our 1st Anniversary
Earring Nine West From The Px 
Headband From a store in Germany 
Madden Girl Heels From DSW~39.95 I got 30% off of them b/c I work there.

Hello Everyone. I hope you all are having a great Wednesday.  I wasn't sure what to wear today. All I knew was that I want to wear my new gray pants that I got for Christmas and my black heels. I walked in to the closet and seen this shirt. Which was prefect due to it has gray, sliver and black in it. This morning I printed my nail. I was trying to do the circle look but it didn't turn out that great but I think it still cute.

Rimmel 810 Stop Traffic and Maybelline 40 Blushing Bride
You Can see How two other blog did it.

I think next time I do this look. I need to use smaller stickers.

I HOPE YOU ALL HAVE A GREAT WEDNESDAY.

11 comments:

  1. You look so professional and in charge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look cute as always! You're nails turned out good!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ah cute! with your nails maybe you should put a colour underneath for the circle bit so it pops?

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look great Amy. I saw on the blog "The Cherry Blossom Girl" a few days ago where she painted her nails something like what you did. She placed a color underneath.

    ReplyDelete
  5. dont u just love old navy sales....aughhhhghghghhg u make me wanna shop!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Im sorry but this outfit just doesnt have any idea, anything special in it...

    ReplyDelete

Hello and Thanks so much for stopping by! I truly appreciate every comment and suggestion and they always bring a smile to my face! Have a great day!