Thursday, January 27, 2011

She wore her 1.50 Tank Top to Work






Taupe sequin Tank Top From Old Navy~1.48
White Long Sleeve Shirt From Target~ not sure how much it cost but it was on Clearance a few years ago
Gap Black Pencil Skirt Christmas Gift From Oma or Parent not sure  
Necklace and Earring Gift From MIL Peggy 
Ribbon came from Wash clothes From Target
Black Tights From Macy's~ not sure how much they are I had them for a few years now
 Impo thunder booties~DSW Gift From Hubby.

Hello Everyone. So I had a very inserting day. My bracelet got stuck on my tight and BAM hole in the knee. I was so embarrassed about it.  So due to that I missed my chance with the DM to talk about me getting a promotion. Which I didn't know about the meeting until I was leaving the store manger told me.  She was the one who ask what happen to my tights as she was talking to the DM. Maybe next time. Then I went to KFC to get dinner. Came home a got the wrong chicken. So I had to go all the way back to KFC to get the right chicken. Beside that I got told by a co-worker that I look H*lla Fine. Then the same co-worker came around again and said your so sexy. Then I had another co-worker who said that I so in love and that why I dressed the way I did. So that was my day in a nut shell. Lucky DSW sale tight. Which I was lucky to find 2 pair on clearance for 40% off and then I get my discount on top of that. 
I wanted to thank everyone who left comment about my nails. I will so try it the other way next time. Now time for bones.


I HOPE YOU ALL HAVE A GREAT THURSDAY.

7 comments:

  1. Love this outfit! Gray, black and white is so classy and I love the details on that tank.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute outfit! I love the sparkles on the tank top... it definitely adds some awesome detail without being too much... love it! :)

    LizAnn
    VPV Intern
    http://www.shopVPV.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. such a cute outfit! love the top! xXx

    ReplyDelete
  4. sparkly, yay! so sorry to hear about your tights, will you have to throw them out? how sad.

    http://ilovemochi.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great outfit. Sorry you didn't get to talk to your DM about a promotion. Seeing as your married, I don't think you really appreciated getting hit on. I hate when people don't know when to stop. It's not always flattering, it's insulting when I say I'm in a long term relationship.
    My Heart Blogged

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks Ladies.

    I love Mochi~ I had to throw the tight in the trash.

    ReplyDelete

Hello and Thanks so much for stopping by! I truly appreciate every comment and suggestion and they always bring a smile to my face! Have a great day!