Monday, January 17, 2011

She Wore the Circle Scarf to Work





REMIX OUTFIT
Pink Cami From Aeropostale~ 19.50
Black Gap Skinny Pants Christmas Gift From Oma or Parents
Circle Scarf From Target~1.00
Pink Earrings From H&M Got them in Germany
Flower Bobbie Pin From Forever 21~1.50
CL Flats From DSW ~27.96

Hello Everyone. I decide not to wear the pink flowers. So I went with the black ones. I felt very cute today. I even got told by one of my co-worker that I looked cute. Work was good today. Its been a raining all day today. I come home to dinner made. Hubby cooked fish, mashed potato's and salad. He even baked a homemade apple pie. 


Hubby First Homemade pie ever
 I have the best guy in the world. I love him.
This Is Casey. She is My Parent doggie. She is 11 years old. I can't believe how old she looks.  She is still a cutie.
I HOPE YOU ALL HAVE A GREAT MONDAY.

6 comments:

  1. Wow very cute look today! I love the flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Casey is too cute girl! I love the new blog pic! You look fierce girl! Love it! Plus that food is making me hungry!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is a cute outfit! And I can't believe you got that scarf for only a dollar!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the circle scarf, that's a great addition to the outfit!

    How sweet of him to make dinner for you, I'm sure that was a very happy surprise!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Melissa. Yes It was a very nice surpise

    ReplyDelete

Hello and Thanks so much for stopping by! I truly appreciate every comment and suggestion and they always bring a smile to my face! Have a great day!