Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Second Work Outfit for the year and Its a Remix Outfit.





REMIX OUTFIT
Gap Wide Leg Khaki  Pant They were a Christmas Gift (2010)
Key Necklace Christmas Gift From Mom 
Earring From Target~7.99
Barrette From Ulta~2.00
Brown Heels From Target Clearance Rack~ Had them for years.
 
Hello All. I hope you all are having a good Tuesday. I got called in to work early today. So I wasn't able to read everyone blog but I will for-sure be looking at them tonight.  Thankfully I knew what I wanted to wear. I don't think my shoe look all that good with this outfit but I have no time to change them. So I just wore them anyways and I now remember why I don't like them. Which is the cut in to the top of my feet. Lucky I had a short day of only working 5 hours. So it was all good. I came home and put my black flat on to go to the store in. Which I know I must have looked very funny but it all good because my feet felt better. 
 
I HOPE YOU ALL HAVE A AMAZING TUESDAY.  

5 comments:

  1. Great outfit. I hope your New Year is starting off great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So funny, I just bought a similar khaki from Banana Republic today! Maybe I will post it just for you!

    besos,

    ML
    Happy, Happy New Year!

    20 YORK STREET

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Ladies.

    ML~ That is too funny about the pants.

    ReplyDelete

Hello and Thanks so much for stopping by! I truly appreciate every comment and suggestion and they always bring a smile to my face! Have a great day!