Monday, December 24, 2012

Christmas Eve


Hello Everyone. Here all the decoration that I have in my house. I wish I had more room to put all my Christmas items up.

I hope you all have a great Christmas with your family. Tonight I will be celebrating with my mom side of the family. Then on Christmas day everyone. Will come to my house to open gift and to eat. Here what we will be having.


Ham
Mashed Potato's
5 n 1 salad
Cranberries 
Yams
Green bean salad
Cream corn
Asparagus
Biscuits
Cracker and cheese~ before dinner
Cookies~ ready made a total of 12 dozen
Pumpkin Roll

Maybelline crimson 170, O.P.I silver crackle and 241 nail inc. Farringdon crackle. 12-21-12

Today I will be Linking up  with Amy of At Pink of Perfection. 
For Merry Manicures week3.
MERRY CHRISTMAS.

8 comments:

Hello and Thanks so much for stopping by! I truly appreciate every comment and suggestion and they always bring a smile to my face! Have a great day!