Thursday, December 27, 2012

My Christmas Day

Christmas Eve work, Christmas Tree, Hubby checking out his Lions Ornament, Christmas day, Our Stockings, pink warping paper my MIL Peg warped my gift in,  I got a Fish Tank, BIL Johnny and his new laptop, MIL Peggy and FIL John, Hubby and Me cooking, Dinner Time, My dinner Plate, Priscilla Opening her gift, My Mom and her new watch, Me cooking and my Sister


Hello Everyone, Today I'm going to share with you all my Christmas Day with you all. On Christmas Eve I went to my Aunts house. Which it told my over an hour to get there because of the snow. I was happy to have a white Christmas just wish we didn't have to drive in it. At my aunts house we all ate. Then open up gifts. Which I mainly got money. We stay over there to about 11ish then drove back home. Then Hubby and me open the gift under the tree. Which there will be another post on gift in a couple day or so. After opening gift we went to bed.

We woke up at 9ish on Christmas day. Got ready for the day. We ate pumpkin bread that we got at Costco for breakfast. Hubby played his video for a bit and I started to get the food ready. At 1pm everyone showed up to our house. We sat around and talked. Then at 2pm we all ate dinner. Everyone loved everything. After we ate we open gift. My mom was so happy to get her new watch. Then we had my BIL who couldn't believe he got a new laptop. It was from Hubby, MIL, FIL and Me.  After we opened the gift. We ate pumpkin roll and cookie. Over all it was a very nice day with family. We all had a good time.

I HOPE YOU ALL HAVE A GREAT THURSDAY.

12 comments:

  1. it look that you've a great christmas!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. glad u had a great christmas!
    xo
    MOSAMUSE

    www.MOSAMUSE.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow, looks like you had an amazing Christmas :) Happy Holidays to you. xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. lovely christmas seems you had!<3

    xoxo
    ayudamayanthi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful :) I hope that your Christmas was fabulous :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks like you had a great christmas!!! happy new year Amy!

    ReplyDelete
  7. It sounds like you had a wonderful Christmas. Spending time with family is what it's all about!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am glad that you had a great time! Happy New Year!

    Jessica @ Sunny Days and Starry Nights

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hope you had a perfect day xx

    http://georginagoodman.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Hello and Thanks so much for stopping by! I truly appreciate every comment and suggestion and they always bring a smile to my face! Have a great day!