Saturday, December 15, 2012

BLUE SATURDAY WORK OUTFIT





 REMIX OUTFIT
 Black Sweater Tights From DSW~ 16.95-30% off employee discount
 Snowflakes Earring From Target~1.49 on clearance
   Barrette From Ultra~2.00
 Boots From Old Navy~34.50~ I got them for 30% off 2 year.
 
Hello Everyone. Today was one crazy work day. I'm glad it is over with. Which I know it will get crazier until Christmas. Today I decide I want to wear a skirt to work. Since I figure I would be ring all day. This skirt I'm wear hasn't been wore in 2 year because it was to small. Thanks to Insanity
 I Can wear it again. Which it is nice. Now I have 3 black pencil skirt I can wear. This blue sweater hasn't been worn since last December. I have the hardest time figuring out what to wear with it. Only thing that comes to mind is black pants. So to switch it up this time I did this black skirt.
 
Today Christmas Item My Outdoor Lights
 
 Update on my mom. She is now home from the hospital. Thanks again for the well wishes.

I HOPE YOU ALL HAVE A GREAT SATURDAY.

7 comments:

  1. Lovely! Would you like to follow each other via bloglovin? I find it so easy to keep up with all my fashion friends :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look great in blue!

    Thanks dear!

    Stop by soon!

    http://isbla.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute sweater :) I love the powder blue shade!
    -Che

    style-che.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. cool lights

    http://wonderwomanrises.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the sweater's neck!
    So cool u got to wear the skirt again! I will have to try insanity :S
    xoxo

    novelstyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Like the boots with the pencil skirt!

    ReplyDelete

Hello and Thanks so much for stopping by! I truly appreciate every comment and suggestion and they always bring a smile to my face! Have a great day!