Sunday, December 16, 2012

SnowFlake Sunday/Start of Holiday Week



 REMIX OUTFIT

 Black Pants from Charlotte Russe-22.99~40% off
   Barrette From Ultra~2.00
 Snowflake Earring From The Px
  Black Steve Madden Heaven Flats From DSW~27.96
Hello Everyone. Today kicks off my Holiday/Christmas week. This week you will see fun Christmas outfits. Also there will be a guest post this week. To start this week out I decide to wear my snowflake ornament shirt. Which I haven't worn since last November. I paired it with this white scarf. For work I tied the scarf so you wouldn't  see the Old Navy. Which it worked out prefect. 

This week will be a super hard week for me to visit blogs. I still have to buy 2 gift. Also wrap gifts. Bake 11 dozen cookies and treats. Which I started doing some of that after work today. I also will be going to a family party this week and going out to eat with Hubby co-workers.

I want to thank you all for stopping by and leaving me comment. I will try my best to make it around to your blog. After the holidays I should be back in business. 

Today Christmas Items is Round one of Pretzel Delights.
I HOPE YOU ALL HAVE A GREAT SUNDAY.

12 comments:

  1. I am tempted to get the turquoise tee at old navy with a gold reindeer it looks so cute! After seeing this post I think I need it. Good luck on baking and surving this week....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely again sweetie! Wish you a great week! Would you like to follow each other via Bloglovin?

    ReplyDelete
  3. what is this yami staf on last pic :)
    http://she-is-the-1.blogspot.ch/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the christmasy tshirt :D
    xoxo

    novelstyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I making those pretzels things this week too! Yours look so yummy! And I love your snowflake shirt!

    ReplyDelete
  6. My love,
    So cute pictures. Love em!!!


    Many many kisses,

    Nicole

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely! Looking amazing my dear! I'm following you back on Bloglovin :)

    ReplyDelete

Hello and Thanks so much for stopping by! I truly appreciate every comment and suggestion and they always bring a smile to my face! Have a great day!