Monday, December 17, 2012

GREEN AND WHITE WORK OUTFIT




Sorry for the blurry pictures
REMIX OUTFIT
Black Pants From New York and Company~44.95~ I got them for 50% off
 Jingle Bell Earring From The Px
Green Headband From Target~1.00 
  Gotta Flurt Shoe Gift From Hubby for my Birthday~ 13.00 from DSW
 
Hello All. Welcome to day 2 of holiday week. For today outfit. I'm wearing my snowman scarf again. I have been on a scarf kick lately. Also today I'm wear green and white in honor/memories for those who lost their life at Sandy Hook. Their school color are green and white. I know a good amount of people who are going to be doing this today. 
I so wish I cloud go to Newtown, CT and hug everyone. Special my good friend C.

Also tomorrow I will not be post an outfit or Holiday post. Due to I'm Joining The Vintage Apples. Blogger day of silence and support for Sandy Hook.
 
O.P.I.  Fiercely Fabulous
Today I will be Linking up  with Amy of At Pink of Perfection. 
For Merry Manicures week 2. Which this week I just went with a simply red polish for my nails.
 
Today Christmas Item. My Naughty or Nice Sock. They were a gift from My MIL Peggy a few years ago.

I HOPE YOU ALL HAVE A GREAT MONDAY

12 comments:

  1. You look adorable (and so in the holiday spirt!) I actually wore green and white today too for those in Newton. I live in CT. and I must say this disaster was quite traumatizing for our school!

    http://mindy13579.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. very festive!
    xo
    MOSAMUSE

    www.MOSAMUSE.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. The socks are so cute, perfect for the season. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pretty polish! We still can't believe what happened in CT. So sad!

    Jayme & Mendi @ Her Late Night Cravings

    ReplyDelete
  5. the sneakers added a great touch to all the outfit dear...
    have a nice week
    www.petitgraphie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's so incredibly heartbreaking what happened in CT, my thoughts are with the families. On a fashion note, I always love how you tie your scarves and this is no exception, beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  7. nice look girl..wanna stay in touch thru google/fb? Wld love to c u drop by mu blog!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I like so much your scarf with the xmas print.

    ReplyDelete

Hello and Thanks so much for stopping by! I truly appreciate every comment and suggestion and they always bring a smile to my face! Have a great day!