Monday, December 10, 2012

Inspiration Monday: Pink Blazer Work Outfit

Hello Everyone, Today I'm linking up with Two Birds for there inspiration Monday post. This is my first time linking up with them. They put the inspiration Monday outfit idea up on Wednesday. When I saw this one. I was like I can so do this. Instead of wear a black blazer. I went with my pink one. Also I don't own any leopard shoe. So I went with my sequin converse.




REMIX OUTFIT
 Pink Cami From Aeropostale~ 19.50
 Black T-Shirt From Old Navy 8.50
Flare-Leg Jeans~ C/O Kmart 21.99
 Black Star Earring Birthday Gift From Scribble(26)
Black Bead Necklace From The PX
Pink and Black Zebra Headband Birthday Gift From MIL Peggy(2012)
  Gotta Flurt Shoe Gift From Hubby for my Birthday~ 13.00 from DSW

 inspmon_XJdT71_zpscbf30840

For an update on my mom. She is out of ICU now and is in a regular room. The Dr.'s say she should be able to come home in the next couple of days.

Also I will try my best to make it around to your blogs. The next couple weeks are super busy ones for me. I have a Christmas party this week to go to and then next week is full of baking. I got stuff to make 11 dozen cookie. I'm giving them away as gift. 

Today Christmas item is my Penguin socks. Aren't they cute. I got them at the dollar store.
I'm also linking up with Amy of At Pink of Perfection.

For Merry Manicures. I wearing
Revlon 933 Emerald city and Sally Hansen crackle overcoat 270 cherry smash

I HOPE YOU ALL HAVE A GREAT MONDAY

18 comments:

  1. Lovely blazer!
    xoxo

    novelstyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jessica biel <3



    New post on :
    Http://Fashioneiric.blogspot.com

    Coline.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice blazer!

    XoXo

    http://breakfastinthefrontrow.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  4. festive socks! cute
    xo
    MOSAMUSE

    www.MOSAMUSE.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love those cute socks! glad your mom is getting better!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That nail combo is great for the holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love that pink blazer and I am so happy to hear that your mother is doing better!

    xx

    Erin @ http://www.truffles-ruffles.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOVE this pink blazer! you look so cute!

    very nice blog as well - I find it inspiring and very friendly.following

    Lyosha
    Inside and Outside Blog
    P.S. I'm hosting a glasses giveaway on my blog here check it out!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very nice look, I can see the inspiration from the celeb. I am glad to hear that your mom is doing better....

    ReplyDelete
  10. i love the converse!! what a great way to add a little zing to an outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  11. That merry manicure is *awesome*!!! And I just can't get enough of pink...I swear I could wear it everyday, especially those nice saturated ones! Gorgeous blazer!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lovely outfit and perfect flare jeans!

    ReplyDelete

Hello and Thanks so much for stopping by! I truly appreciate every comment and suggestion and they always bring a smile to my face! Have a great day!