Thursday, December 20, 2012

Monthly Recap: Candy Cane, Snowflake and Holiday Cheer Outfits

 CANDY CANE OUTFIT

 HOLIDAY CHEER HOLA
 Snowflake Ornament Shirt
December 13, 2010~Quartz Jeans
November 26, 2011~ Vest and Black Skinny

Hello All. Welcome to Day 4 of Holiday Week. For this month monthly recap remix post. I chose to recap my Holiday look and shirt.  Both of my t-shirt are for Old Navy. I have had the Snowflake shirt for 5 years already. I have gotten a lot of use out of it this time of year. As for my Holiday Cheer Shirt I have had it for 2 years and have gotten my used out of it as well. Plus this best part is these t-shirt don't cost that much. So the make a fun addition to your closet for the Holiday.

If you have been reading my blog for awhile you know I like to dress up for all Holiday. I even had a customer get a kick out of my Monday Outfit. He goes to the other girl who was ringing by me. Where your Holiday Spirit.She goes I left it home.

Today Christmas Item is this gift that was on the break room table with my name on it. It was such a great surprised and I needed it. Specially since my mom went back in to the hospital yesterday.

 I HOPE YOU ALL HAVE A GREAT THURSDAY. 

17 comments:

  1. Lovely post. Hope you have a super great holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh no, sorry to hear your mom went back into the hospital. The gift was nice...

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sorry to hear about your mom. Sending prayers. That was really nice for someone to leave you a gift. They must have known you needed a smile :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it! I'm your newest follower :)

    -Sara, Road to the Heart

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice selection!

    So sorry to hear about your mom. :(

    XoXo¡¡¡¡

    http://breakfastinthefrontrow.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  6. www.1vestido2mujeres.blogspot.com
    nos encanta descubrir nuevos blogs.... besos desde España

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful tshirt! :)
    And that is such a cool gift!
    Hope ur mom is doing well!
    xoxo

    novelstyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sorry to hear about your mom! I love your outfits though!

    http://mindy13579.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great shirt! <3
    http://kathastrophee.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. i think your december 13 outfit is my favorite! love that red top :)

    ReplyDelete

Hello and Thanks so much for stopping by! I truly appreciate every comment and suggestion and they always bring a smile to my face! Have a great day!