Monday, December 3, 2012

December Recipe: Pumpkin Roll




  •  Hello Everyone. Its a new month so there for it is time for a monthly  recipes. Which this month I decide to share with you all my pumpkin roll recipe. That I used to make my pumpkin rolls for Thanksgiving. Also sorry that this post looks funny. I can't figure out how to fix it.


    Also I almost have my Chistmas shopping done. I'm so happy about that. Also I got my Stockingstuffswap gift in the mail today. Which you all will see what I on Friday. 

                                                Ingredients

    3 eggs,beaten
    1 cup white sugar
    1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
    2/3 cup pumpkin puree
    3/4 cup all-purpose flour
    1 teaspoon baking soda
    2 tablespoons butter,softened
    8 ounces cream cheese
    1 cup confectioners' sugar
    1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
     confectioners' sugar for dusting

    Directions
    1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). Butter or grease one 10x15 inch jelly roll pan.
    2. In a mixing bowl, blend together the eggs, sugar, cinnamon, and pumpkin. In a separate bowl, mix together flour and baking soda. Add to pumpkin mixture and blend until smooth. Evenly spread the mixture over the prepared jelly roll pan.
    3. Bake 15 to 25 minutes in the preheated oven. Remove from oven and allow to cool enough to handle.
    4. Remove cake from pan and place on tea towel (cotton, not terry cloth). Roll up the cake by rolling a towel inside cake and place seam side down to cool.
    5. Prepare the frosting by blending together the butter, cream cheese, confectioners sugar, and vanilla.
    6. When cake is completely cooled, unroll and spread with cream cheese filling. Roll up again without towel. Wrap with plastic wrap and refrigerate until ready to serve. Sprinkle top with confectioners sugar and slice into 8-10 servings.

Today Christmas Item is my one of my favorite ornaments 

I HOPE YOU ALL HAVE A GREAT MONDAY

7 comments:

Hello and Thanks so much for stopping by! I truly appreciate every comment and suggestion and they always bring a smile to my face! Have a great day!