Sunday, December 2, 2012

Snowman Work Outfit




 REMIX OUTFIT
Snowman Scarf From The Dollar Tree~1.00
 Jingle Bell Earring From The Px
Green Headband From Target~1.00
 Uggs Boot Christmas Gift From Hubby(when we lived in Germany)

Happy Sunday Everyone. I hope you had a good one. My was good. I worked and then went to the   groceries store. Where I pick up stuff to make pretzel delights for my work cookie exchange which is in 2 weeks.  Which I so can't wait. Its going to be a fun work day. Cookie exchange, Gift Exchange and holiday sweater day.

I will try my best to make it around to you blog this week. This week is going to be a busy work with me. I going Christmas with my mom tomorrow and then Christmas shopping with a co-worker.

Today Christmas Item. The Christmas cards I mailed out. 
 I HOPE YOU ALL HAVE A GREAT SUNDAY.

18 comments:

  1. cute scarf!
    xo
    MOSAMUSE

    www.MOSAMUSE.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. you look professional but at the same time you look warm, great job!
    kisses
    www.petitgraphie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. very cute outfit! perfect for Christmas :)

    I would like to invite you to my giveaway:
    $500 FIRMOO GIVEAWAY!
    (sunglasses & prescription glasses)


    hope you have a fab day gorgeous! ~ XO
    Chriissydollxo's Blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looking good Amy! The tights with boots look really snug xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look so cute and cozy - love the scarf :)

    XO
    Pearls & Paws

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love that snowman scarf. So cute. Your Blog is looking very festive for Christmas, too. =) Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for the card Amy! I received it this weekend and I love your scarf!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a cute Christmas scarf! Hope you had a great weekend!

    Jayme & Mendi @ Her Late Night Cravings

    ReplyDelete
  9. that sounds like a great week! enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Cute scarf! Reminds me of "Confessions of a Shopaholic" :p

    http://wonderwomanrises.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Nice look!! is this one of the scarves that you bought recently??
    Much Love
    Chari T (deep fried stilettos)xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such a great outfit, love your comfy boots! :)

    ReplyDelete

Hello and Thanks so much for stopping by! I truly appreciate every comment and suggestion and they always bring a smile to my face! Have a great day!