Thursday, December 6, 2012

TEAL THRUSDAY WORK OUTFIT




REMIX OUTFIT
 White Tanks From Target~5.00
 Flirt Boot Cut Jeans From Old Navy-18.43
Necklace From CR~7.99 I got it for 50%
Earring Gift From Oma 
Brown Belt From Target~ 12.99
   Barrette From Ultra~2.00
 Brown Boots From DSW~ 41.97

Hello All. I hope you all are having a good day. I was supposed to go shopping with a co-worker today after work but I had to cancel. Due to my dad called at 8am this morning to tell me that my mom got put in to the hospital. Due to she has high sugar. So I asked my manger if I could leave work early. Which they were nice and let me. I don't have much to say today. 

This zip up sweater hasn't been worn in 11 months. Which at first I couldn't find it in my closet. I decide that the brown looked good with it.

Today Christmas item is my pink Christmas tree in the downstairs bathroom

I HOPE YOU ALL HAVE A GREAT THURSDAY.    

29 comments:

  1. I hope your mom feels better!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope your mother gets better! I love this sweater and necklace combo!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute tree! Hope your mom is feeling better dear. I say bangs and darker! Not too dark, but maybe start with some lowlites and bangs, it would be awesome! Also, cute necklace :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. love your holiday spirit!
    xo
    MOSAMUSE

    www.MOSAMUSE.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. lovely look!

    <3

    ps. we are now having a wonderful Kenzaa give-away!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The Christmas tree is so cute!!! Love how you change your blog's background to a Christmas theme ;) Amazing outfit :)

    LAST WEEK to join OPI Real 18K Gold Top Coat + $20 Voucher from Firmoo Giveaway on my blog!

    The Closet 365

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well done, great look girl !!
    \

    Have a great weekend !

    Love,

    Janice
    the-fashion-milkshake.blogspot.nl

    ReplyDelete
  8. I really love teal, such a great colour!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love this look from top to toe :) Kisses

    ReplyDelete
  10. pretty tree :)
    http://she-is-the-1.blogspot.ch/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Awww I love that little tree in your bathroom!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hope your mom is feeling better!!

    Jayme & Mendi @ Her Late Night Cravings

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love your necklace and your Christmas tree!

    XO
    Pearls & Paws

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love the necklace, and that mini tree is SO cute!

    ReplyDelete
  15. love your sweater! such a wonderful look :)

    katslovefashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love the little pink christmas tree, it's so cute!

    xo, Yi-chia
    Always Maylee

    ReplyDelete
  17. Great combo! Wish you a lovely weekend my dear!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Great outfit!!! the x-mas tree in your bathroom is very cute!
    Much Love
    Chari T (deep fried stilettos)xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  19. I love the little Christmas tree! :)

    xoxo

    http://breakfastinthefrontrow.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  20. cute little treee


    http://georginagoodman.blogspot.co.uk
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  21. love the tree:) i got your card today! i'll post on instgram soon

    ReplyDelete
  22. Ughhh! Am your body is annoying perfect! I wish I was ur size girl! I would be hella broke! Love ur tree! Great teal outfit..u look stunning as always babez

    ReplyDelete

Hello and Thanks so much for stopping by! I truly appreciate every comment and suggestion and they always bring a smile to my face! Have a great day!