Friday, December 28, 2012

BROWN FRIDAY WORK OUTFIT




 REMIX OUTFIT
Beige Cami From VS for 9.99 on Clearance
  Brown Pants From New York and Company~44.95~ I got them for 50% off 
 Barrette From Ultra~2.00 
Baby G Watch Christmas Gift From Hubby
Necklace and Earring From MIL Peggy
Hello Everyone. So on December 26 marked 5 month of me not buying shoe. I'm almost to the 5 month mark with clothes. I'm super happy with the new year resolution that I made for 2012. I have been doing a great job with them.
They were to not buy new clothes and shoe. Also to not wear jeans 5 days a week to work. Which the most I went was 2 days of wear jeans. That if you count my pink and black jeans as jeans. I really don't.

For today outfit I decide to wear the beige sweater cardigan. Since its been over a year since I have wore it last. Also know I have worn all my sweater this year.

I HOPE YOU ALL HAVE A GOOD FRIDAY.

4 comments:

  1. LOVE those boots!!! The little pocket is too cute!
    xoxo

    novelstyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. oohhh I feel envy for those boots lol! you look great.... love your boots =)
    kisses and have a nice weekend...
    http://petitgraphie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look great! love your boots! :)
    Happy new year!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Hello and Thanks so much for stopping by! I truly appreciate every comment and suggestion and they always bring a smile to my face! Have a great day!